50-watt Modeling Guitar Amplifier with 12″ Speaker, 14 Digital Preamp Models, 4 Digital Power Amp Models, Speaker Emulation, Onboard FX, LCD Display, Aux Input, and Bluetooth Connectivity
Hundreds of Classic Marshall Amp/Cab Combinations
The Marshall Code 50 packs decades of classic Marshall sounds into a travel-friendly combo amp. Browse over 100 presets for instant inspiration at home or on the road, or mix and match digitally modelled Marshall preamps, power amps, and speaker cab emulations to customize convincing tones for the stage and studio. With 50 watts and a full-voiced 12″ speaker, the Marshall Code 50 is right at home onstage for club gigs and worship services. And for some quick stress relief at the office, a silent headphone amp delivers signature Marshall crunch right to your ears without disturbing co-workers.
Marshall Code 50 Modeling Guitar Amplifier Combo at a Glance:
- Re-creates decades of classic Marshall preamp/power amp/speaker cab combinations
- Can be controlled remotely via USB or Bluetooth
- Aux input with headphone out for silent jamming and recording
Re-creates decades of classic Marshall preamp/power amp/speaker cab combinations
Mix and match 14 preamps, 4 power amps, and 8 speaker cab emulations to craft the perfect tone for any tune: from sparkling clean to vintage Marshall crunch to high-gain metal mayhem. Then add any of 24 digital FX like creamy reverb, shimmery chorus, or classic overdrive pedal models and save for instant recall at practice or on stage. Musiekwereld knows that guitarists of all levels will enjoy cycling through the Code ’50s presets or customizing their dream Marshall stack on the spot.
Can be controlled remotely via USB or Bluetooth
The innovative folks at Marshall found a way to let you customize any tone setting in Code 50 without getting off the couch. Adjustments can be made via USB using the included Marshall Gateway software, or over Bluetooth with the handy mobile app. With this feature, you can let the sound engineer change your amp tones at will from offstage, or you can dial in the perfect recorded tone when your Code 50 is out in the live room.
Aux input with headphone out for silent jamming and recording
More than a stage amp, the Marshall Code 50 doubles as a useful practice and recording tool at home. An auxiliary input lets you plug in your phone or MP3 player and jam along, which really comes in handy for learning cover songs and practising solos. A headphone out doubles as both an option for silent practice and as a natural-sounding output to run straight into your recording platform.
- Type: Solid State with digital modelling
- Number of Channels: 1
- Total Power: 50W
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12″
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: 24 (5 simultaneously)
- Amp Modeling: 14 x Preamps, 4 x Power Amps, 8 x Speaker Cabs
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (instrument), 1 x 1/8″ (aux in), Bluetooth
- USB: 1 x USB Mini-B • Bluetooth: Yes
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8″
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4″ (preset scrolling)
- Footswitch Included: No
- Computer Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth (iOS/Android control via Gateway App)
- Construction Material: Black Tolex
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 17.3″
- Width: 20.8″
- Depth: 11″
- Manufacturer Part Number: M-CODE50-U