QTX QX12PA Portable PA System with Bluetooth
VHF wireless microphones included Inbuilt media player and FM radio tuner, with Bluetooth/SD/USB inputs and IR remote control Mains or internal rechargeable battery power (up to 8 hours) Pull/carry handles and wheels for easy transit Active inbuilt amplifier Mic, guitar, line-level aux (mp3) and RCA inputs VCV ‘voiceover’ feature; lowers music for vocals Echo effect for microphones 35mm stand/pole mount Optional neck-worn transmitters available: 174.1MHz (178.891) and 175.0MHz
The built in amplifier operates from mains (UK and EU mains plugs included) or internal rechargeable battery powering a main driver and compression driven horn unit. The PA includes 2 VHF handheld wireless microphones with a receiver built into the rear panel along with two further mic inputs for optional headset mics, aux line input and Bluetooth™ receiver.
Use the USB/SD/FM media players to select the audio source. You can connect any Bluetooth enabled device such as your iPod, iPad or Android phone to the QXPA and stream your favourite music directly to the system – perfect for parties, exercise classes or music inbetween speeches. The integrated MP3 player plays tracks via USB or SD cards or simply use the FM radio.
A moulded handle and pole mount are included on this versatile PA unit that can be used with any standard speaker stand. A retractable trolley handle and rear wheels mean it’s easy to get the unit to your event.
- Model: QX12PA
- Power Supply: 220-240Vac, 50/60Hz (IEC) / external 12Vdc / internal batter
- Main Driver: 300mm (12″)
- HF Driver: 25mm (1”) Titanium compression driver
- Wireless Mic. Frequencies: 174.1MHz + 175.0MHz
- Amplifier Output: 50 + 50Wrms
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble, Echo, Delay, Mic vol, VHF vol, Contour, VCV, BluetoothTM
- Inputs: 2 wired mic (jack) and aux (RCA & 3.5mm)
- Bluetooth Version: 2.1
- Dispersion: 90° x 60° (H x V)
- Dimensions: 565 x 345 x 325 mm
- Weight: 12.8 kg