5-piece Electronic Drum Set with Mesh/Rubber Pads, 3 Cymbals, and TD-17-L Sound Module
Value-packed V-Drums Kit with an 8″ Mesh Snare
Sounds and features inspired by the toast of Roland’s V-Drums collection position the value-packed TD-17K-L squarely in pro territory. At the heart of this kit is the TD-17-L module, with a sound engine and 50 preset drum kits built around Roland’s flagship TD-50. User-importable drum sounds take advantage of your ever-expanding sound libraries. New for the TD-17K-L is Roland’s dynamic and stable KD-10 kick tower, which we feel rivals the performance of kick pads costing many times more. A tunable 8″ mesh snare, a trio of responsive gum rubber 8″ toms, two 12″ cymbals, and a 10″ hi-hat with foot controller complete the package.
TD-17-L Sound Module
Sounds and effects engine based on Roland’s flagship TD-50
Fifty preset kits and 310 drum/percussion sounds inspired by the V-Drums TD-50 equip the TD-17-L sound module for virtually any style, from world music to EDM and metal. User sounds can be imported as WAV files via SDHC card — a first for a V-Drums module at this level — and saved to any of 50 user kits, as well as blended with stock kits and further edited using the TD-17-L’s powerful processing and effects engine, which includes virtual tuning and muffling, virtual snare tension, compression, EQ, reverb, and more.
Additional trigger inputs grow with your kit
In addition to accepting the included multi-pin cable harness, the TD-17-L sports two additional 1/4″ dual-trigger inputs for an additional crash and auxiliary pad as your needs grow.
KD-10 kick pad
The tower-style KD-10 features an adaptive playing surface that responds more like an acoustic bass drum head, providing realistic feedback for attack and dynamics. Its redesigned frame greatly reduces physical movement to minimize flexing and scooting. On a rug or carpet, it’s rock solid with spurs to anchor it in place. The KD-10 accepts single or double pedals, so whatever style of music you’re into, this pad delivers.
PDX-8 snare pad
The Roland PDX-8 is a dual-triggered 8″ mesh snare pad with a separate rim trigger for accurate rimshots, cross-sticks, and sample triggering.
- PD-8A toms (x3) — These 8″ gum rubber V-Pads are quiet and responsive, with a natural rebound.
- CY-8 cymbals (x2) — A natural sway and responsive choke give these 12″ V-Cymbals an edge over others in their class. Separate trigger zones on the bow and edge faithfully capture the emotion in your crash, splash, or ride performances.
- CY-5 hi-hat + FD-9 foot controller— The CY-5 V-Hi-Hat sports a 10″ playing surface and separate bow and edge trigger zones for an authentic hi-hat response. The smooth and super-quiet FD-9 foot controller is also included.
MDS-4V drum stand and accessories
Your TD-17K-L sets up quickly and securely, thanks to the included Roland MDS-4V. This rack-style stand ships with boom arms for cymbals and stable, easy-position MDH-12 mounts for toms and snare. Non-slip rubber feet reduce rocking and scooting as you play. Also included are a multi-pin trigger cable harness, a module mount, a smartphone tray, and a power supply. Discover a new level of pro-ready features and realism with the Roland V-Drums TD-17K-L from Musiekwereld.
- Total Number of Pads: 5 x drum pads, 3 x cymbal pads
- Included Snare/Tom Pads: PDX-8A Mesh Snare, 3 x PD-8A Gum Rubber Toms
- Included Kick Pads: KD-10 Kick Trigger Pad
- Included Cymbal Pads: 2 x 12″ CY-8 Dual Trigger Pads, 10″ CY-5 Dual Trigger Hi-hat Cymbal
- Included Drum Module: TD17 Drum Module (base version)
- Number of Drum Kits:50 Preset, 50 User
- Number of Instruments: 310 Instruments
- Effects: Ambience, 3-band EQ, Tuning, Muffling, Snare Buzz, Strainer, 30 x Multi-effect
- Module Trigger Inputs :2 x 1/4″ (crash 2, aux), 1 x DB-25
- Module Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/8″ (mix in)
- Module Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (master out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
- Module MIDI I/O : Out
- USB: 1 x Type B (stereo in/out)
- Storage: SD/SDHC card slot (up to 32GB)
- Included Hardware : MDS-4V Stand, FD-9 Hi-hat Control Pedal
- Manufacturer Part Number: TD-17KL-S