Stompbox-sized Drum Machine with 10 Drum Kits, 21 Styles, 200 Songs, LCD Color Screen, MIDI I/O, and Headphone Jack
A Drum Machine in a Stompbox
Take hands-free control of your drum machine with the Singular Sound BeatBuddy drum machine pedal. This compact and innovative drum machine is completely controllable with just a tap of your foot. It’s loaded with 200 songs covering 21 different styles, including rock, country, jazz, blues, and more. Perfect for one-man bands, singer/songwriters, practices, and more, the BeatBuddy is easy to use and sounds great since it uses actual recordings and loops of real drummers. Take your playing to the next level with the Singular Sound BeatBuddy drum machine pedal.
8 new firmware updates
Not convinced you need a BeatBuddy? Here are some firmware updates that may change your mind:
- Settings Menu help system (“?”) — Because who has time to read the manual when you wanna rock?
- Run from an external footswitch — Keep the BeatBuddy at eye level while using an external footswitch (sold separately) for loops, fills, and transitions. Everything BeatBuddy’s onboard switch could do, an external switch can now control.
- New accent options — Have a one-shot you like? Now you can use it across all songs and parts, and configure its level for subtler or more obvious accents.
- Higher polyphony — 64 simultaneous instruments (increased from 24) means richer, fuller backing tracks.
- Bigger bass — Drum sets that include bass now sound fatter and more alive.
- Fill finessing — Now you can set drum fills to begin an 1/8th or 1/4 note after you press the switch, for smoother transitions.
- Delayed post-fill loop start — For more true-to-life drumming, BeatBuddy delays its loop start MIDI messages until after fills have completed.
- Bug fixes across the board — A host of bug fixes make the BeatBuddy more rock solid than ever.
Big drums from a compact pedal
Get big-sounding, stylistically correct drum beats with the Singular Sound BeatBuddy drum machine pedal. Choose from 10 different drum kit sounds and over 20 music genres, including rock, blues, jazz, pop, Latin, metal, funk, punk, reggae, country, Brazilian, and many more. Take it from the Musiekwereld crew — BeatBuddy has pretty much any style you’re looking for. You can even choose odd time signatures, such as 5/4, 7/8, and others. This robust and easy-to-use drum machine is ideal for practicing, writing songs, and even gigging.
Control beats, fills, and transitions with your foot
Drum machines are great tools, but many of them are tough to use in a live situation. Singular Sound designed the BeatBuddy with a control scheme that is easy to understand and execute onstage while playing. Its single footswitch lets you start the song, insert drum fills that change each time, transition to different parts of the song, end the song, and more. Controlling a drum machine has never been easier. And with the optional 2-button footswitch, you can add accent hits, pause the drummer, scroll through songs, tap tempo, and more. Singular Sound’s BeatBuddy lets you control every facet of your drummer with the tap of your toe.
Create custom content with ease
Creating custom content is easy on the Singular Sound BeatBuddy. You can use the BeatBuddy Manager software to combine beats, fills, and transitions to create custom songs. You can also upload General MIDI files of beats that you have programmed. BeatBuddy also supports WAV files for drum set sounds.