Wharfedale Titan 12D 12”250 RMS Powered Speaker
The Titan 12D active PA speaker is the result of years honing the Titan design. Q-Bit DSP technology, a titanium compression driver and a heavy-duty cast-frame woofer, ensure absolute accuracy, high output and the smooth, wide dispersion of the critical mid and high frequency ranges, as you would expect in this latest model. Whilst being the mid-sized speaker in its range, it is still regarded as ultra-portable and light weight, lending itself to a whole host of audio applications from gym and other fixed venue installations along with mobile DJ and band use too.
Being the mid-sized speaker in the series, the speaker strikes a balance between portability and power, with depth you would not expect from a 12” model. Utilising an organically shaped, internal laminar flow rib pattern polypropylene cabinet a strong and acoustically sound loudspeaker is achieved, on a compact scale. This lends itself to applications such as for mobile DJs, bands and public address. The 12” model has a frequency wide frequency response. With tuned bass ports, the low end is low and clear.
Titan D models are equipped with Qubit™, our new powerful and precise 24-bit 192kHz DSP processing. With advanced adaptive multi-band dynamic processing and filtering Qubit helps fine tune your system to sound natural and open. Qubit processing optimises the loudspeaker to provide smooth digital crossover points that are perfectly aligned in terms of phase response and time-domain. Protection is offered in the form of true independent adaptive LF and HF signal limiting that helps protect against thermal damage and driver over excursion. Qubit has an extended frequency response that goes way beyond the capabilities of our hearing, providing an extended phase response that remains linear throughout our natural hearing range. This enables Titan D to reproduce exceptionally natural transients and exhibit perfectly aligned time-domain characteristics.
Indoor & Outdoor Installation
The Titan Active Series from Wharfedale Pro is proudly one of our most versatile,lightweight active loudspeakers to date. State of the art, bi-amplified, class D technology (now present in all Titan Active models), coupled with the same ruggedbuild of the Titan Passive speakers has resulted in a speaker range ready for almostanywhere – band practice, on stage, in studios, at rehearsals, theaters, even houses of worship. Our latest development boasts the most efficient and powerful system that is now even lighter than the previous generation.
- INPUT SENSITIVITY: MIC -40dBu / LINE 0dBu
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: Balanced 20k? / Unbalanced 10k?
- HUM AND NOISE: -90dB
- MAXIMUM INPUT LEVEL: +20dBu
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD): 556mm x 384mm x 312mm / 21.88″ x 15.11″ x 12.28″
- EQUALIZATION: HIGH (±10dB) 10KHz Shelving, LOW (±5dB) 100Hz Shelving
- GROSS WEIGHT ( KG / LBS ): 15.5kg / 34.1lbs
- FINISH COLOUR: Black
- AMPLIFIER PROTECTION: Power switch on/off mute; DC detection; Overload & short-circuit detection; Thermal/Heat sink protection; Output mute/reset
- LOW FREQUENCY POWER: 250W RMS
- HIGH FREQUENCY POWER: 50W RMS
- MONITOR FILTER: A 90Hz HPF Filter for stage monitor use.
- REMOTE GAIN ATTENUATOR: 3 pin Euroblock connector for remote volume adjustment.
- POWER AMPLIFIER TYPE: Dual Class D modules (LF and HF).