THE JOURNEYMAN HARP
Imagine sitting on a paddle steamer, slowly floating down the Mississippi.
The sun is shining, and you look over the rail while there’s music playing. The Big River Harp perfectly captures this spirit of the Mississippi delta, freedom, and tranquillity – hence the name. It’s the perfect starting point for your first expeditions into the world of western, folk or Nashville style country.
- Reed plates (material, thickness): brass, 0.9 mm
- Reed plates (surface): brass
- Reeds (number, material): 20, brass
- Comb (material, colour): ABS, black
- Comb (finish): ABS
- Mouthpiece (surface): ABS
- Cover plates: stainless steel
- Keys: F#, F, E, Eb, D, Db, C, B(H), Bb, A, Ab, G
- Type: diatonic
- Tuning: Richter
- Number of holes: 10
- Tonal range: 3 octaves
- Length: 10.5 cm / 4.1″