900W Peak Power Bi-Amped Active Speaker
The APOLLO Series are an excellent solution for permanent installations but it’s also portable, making it a top choice for Hiring, Installation and mobile use. Best of all, it sounds great, delivering outstanding speech intelligibility and natural music reproduction, with even coverage throughout the room.
Wide Horizontal and Vertical coverage
The APOLLO Series custom designed horn combines horizontal coverage (90°) and vertical dispersion (90°) for broad coverage. The result is a loudspeaker gives the audience a great listening experience and a sound reproduction that fills the room.
Mounts horizontally or vertically for a variety of applications.
The APOLLO Series can be mounted in a horizontal configuration. The Pre-set DSP Settings for live performance, floor monitor use, and music playback, and you have an extremely versatile speaker that is at home at front-of-house and as a stage monitor.
Plenty of power and I/O.
The APOLLO Series are supplied with more than enough power and I/O to handle a wide variety of applications and environments. Its 15-inch woofer is driven by a 400W (continuous), Class D power amp, while the 1.35-inch horn receives 50W. (Peak power is rated at 1,600W and 200W, respectively.) Channel 1 you get one XLR Mic input with Mic preamp. Channel 2 has 2 x ¼” TRS inputs. This input can be used mono or stereo Line level only input. Channel 3 has a Stereo 3,5mm Jack and 2 RCA Inputs. All the inputs have independent level control, allowing up to three audio sources to be mixed internally and summed to a balanced XLR output (stereo or mono switch) for “daisy-chaining” multiple units. A separate direct output for the line input channel provides additional flexibility.
15” 900W Peak 2-way Powered Loudspeakers with DSP
APOLLO Series speakers are part of a larger range of PowerWorks product line. This cabinet delivers 900W peak power, specially selected transducers and compression drivers with a powerful DSP, advanced housing material and anti-scratch black paint: all Components combined to offer the best quality and value for the most demanding Audio professionals. APOLLO series 10″, 12” and 15” woofers are punchy and loud; the 1.35” compression driver delivers crystal clear sound. Built-in DSP allows you to select from 4 pre-set programs (Live, DJ, Speech and Monitor) to easily get your sound that you require for your event. There are three inputs with selectable inputs of Line and Mic with separate level controls.
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 19kHz / -10dB
- Max SPL: 136 dB
- Low-freq. Transducer: 15″ Woofer
- High-freq. Transducer: 1.35″ Compression Driver
- Coverage: 90° x 90° constant directivity horn
- Low-Frequency Amplifier: Class-D 400W RMS – 800W Peak
- High-Frequency Amplifier: Class-AB 50W RMS – 100W Peak
- AC Mains: 220/240V – 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption (Average/Peak): 450W / 900W
- Fuse: T6.3AL-250V
- DSP: 4 pre-set (Live, DJ, Speech, Monitor)
- Input Connections: 1x XLR connector, 2x 63mm Jack, 1x 3,5mm Stereo Mini-Jack, 1x RCA Pair
- Output Connectors: 1x XLR Thru Output (Input 1), 1x XLR Link Output with Mono/Stereo selection
- Housing Material: Polypropylene
- Grille: Steel/1mm
- Flyable: Yes
- Handles: 2 on sides & 1 on top
- Tripod/Pole Hole: Standard D35mm with dual tilt 0 or 7°
- Speaker Size (WxHxD): 490 x 740 x 425 mm
- Packing Size (WxHxD): 525 x 775 x 445 mm
- Speaker Weight: 20.48 kg
- Carton Weight: 22 kg