Power: 1000 Watts RMS / 2000 Watts Peak
The ARTEMIS Bass Reflex Series has 3 dedicated compact Sub-Woofers which provide substantial Bass for all the ARTEMIS & APOLLO Series of Loudspeakers.
The complete range of ARTEMIS Sub-Woofers has a rugged, multi-layered painted black Plywood birch enclosure for the performance characteristics that only wood can offer. The range of ARTEMIS Sub-Woofer cabinets have been designed as a high performance active Sub bass series.
Designed to complement any 3rd party full-range PA loudspeaker and a perfect combination for the PowerWorks ARTEMIS and APOLLO series speakers. These subwoofers deliver a powerful, clear and low-end punch. With 2,000 watts (peak) of Class D power and a dual ported enclosure, it has all the Power needed for low-frequency performance audio. The custom 15-inch transducer has a 4 inch voice coil.
To provide maximum versatility, the ARTEMIS series of active Sub-Woofers offers a full control DSP to provide extended low-frequency performance. The DSP allows you to phase control the system. There is frequency control to allow the operator to change the crossover frequency of the sub. In addition there is gain control built into the DSP.
The system incorporates 2 x Combo XLR and 6.3mm TRS line-level inputs and 2 x XLR outputs are provided to connect full-range systems or multiple subwoofers in larger systems.
- Equipped with a 1x 15″ woofer 4″ Voice Coil
- Power: 1000 Watts RMS / 2000 Watts Peak
- Class D power amplifier
- Frequency response: 35-150 Hz
- Maximum SPL (sound pressure level): 128 dB
- Housing: 18mm Plywood Multi-Layered Painted Black
- Inputs: 2 x Multi-combo XLR and 6.3mm TRS line-level inputs
- Outputs: 2 x XLR outputs
- Stand flange mount: 35 mm & M20
- Dimensions: 710(H) x 565(W) x 695(D) mm
- Weight: 45,3 kg
- Optional cover available
- Optional Casters available