RS120 II Wireless Headphones
The lightweight RS 120 lets you enjoy freedom of movement without cumbersome cables. The headphones come complete with an easy-to-use recharging system. After use, simply place the headphones onto their convenient transmitter base station and they will automatically recharge for the next use. Its easy to set them up too! Just plug the transmitter in, and connect the audio cable to an analog output (RCA or headphone plug), its that simple.
The transmitter also features a convenient automatic on/off circuit: when you activate your audio source, the transmitter powers on without switches or buttons…easy! Five minutes after your turn off your audio source, the transmitter shuts off to conserve power.
The three position channel selector allows you to choose an interference-free channel for clear reception— even through walls and ceilings.
- Impedance: 24 Ω
- Colour: Silver
- Frequency response: 22 – 19500 Hz
- Sound pressure level: 106 dB
- THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0.7 %
- Battery Specification: Built-in Lithium-Polymer rechargeable battery: 3.7 V ⎓, 600 mAh
- Charging time: 20 h
- Ear Coupling: Supraaural
- Dimensions: 85 x 225 x 133 mm
- Connector: Jack 3,5 mm/6,35 mm stereo
- Receiver Weight: 230 g (inc. Batteries)
- Transmitter Weight: 200 g
- Power Consumption: < 1,8 W
- Signal to noise ratio: > 65 dBA
- Modulation: FM stereo
- Transducer Principle: Open, Dynamic