200-watt 2-channel Solid-state 2×12″ Guitar Combo Amplifier with Reverb and Vibrato – Black
A 200-watt Digital Twin Reverb at Just 33 Lbs!
The Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb is a stunning facsimile of the timeless all-tube Twin Reverb, built using the latest in lightweight digital amplification and premium neodymium Jensen speakers. Faithful modeling of the classic tube architecture gives the Tone Master all the headroom, output, and reactivity of the original at a massive weight savings — just 33 lbs. A solid pine cabinet further shaves off poundage. Twin 12″ Jensen N12Ks in the Tone Master deliver a massive, defined low end and a sweet top-end sparkle at a greatly reduced weight. Around back, a 5-way power attenuator transparently reduces wattage to let you achieve just the right tube-flavored cluck and breakup for any live and studio setting. You also get an XLR balanced output with your choice of flat-response or two onboard cab simulations for silent performance and recording.
Fender Tone Master Twin Reverb Combo at a Glance:
- Two Jensen N-12K neodymium speakers
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs and Bright switches
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and six attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V – 240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included
Faithful digital modeling
Using the latest in Fender modeling technology, the Tone Master is able to capture the sound and performance of the seminal tube Twin Reverb. The tube sparkle and chewy breakup. The highly reactive tone stack and Bright switches. Even digital models of the inimitable spring reverb and tube vibrato. It’s all here in the Tone Master Twin Reverb. And when it comes time to fill a stage, the Tone Master has output to spare — 200-watt solid-state amp packs SPLs comparable to the 85-watt tube classic.
Onboard power attenuation
The Tone Master allows you to dial back wattage to a single tube-flavored watt to achieve the desired level of breakup — even full tilt — in the quietest rooms and venues.
Jensen N-12K neodymium speakers
12″ neodymium Jensen N-12K speakers give the Tone Master the familiar punch and sparkle of a tube Twin Reverb. But because of their neodymium magnets, they’re significantly lighter than the classics. This helps reduce weight for an easier carry from the car to the stage and back, with no loss in tone.
Lightweight tiltback pine cab
The Tone Master Twin Reverb is tucked away in a solid pine cabinet for a lighter carry at no compromise to tone. But from looking at it, you’d never know: the textured black vinyl and silver grille cloth give this amp that undeniable Twin Reverb appeal.
Speaker-emulated XLR output
One of the Tone Master’s more modern features is its XLR balanced output, which is useful for creating a silent stage or recording sets without a mic. Two onboard cab IRs (impulse responses) give you a direct feed out to a soundboard. Alternatively, a flat-response option provides seamless integration with your existing IRs. There’s also a ground switch and level control for noise reduction and proper gain staging.
- Type: Solid State with DSP
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 200W (variable down to 1W)
- Speaker Size: 2 x 12″ Jensen N-12K
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: Tremolo
- Amp Modeling: Twin Tube Amp Emulation
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4″ (normal), 2 x 1/4″ (vibrato channel)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (DI out)
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4″ (channel, effect)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Features: Tilt-back option
- Construction Material: Lightweight Solid Pine with Black Textured Vinyl
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 20.24″
- Width: 26.6″
- Depth: 10.35″
- Weight: 33 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2274200000