Diatonic Blues Harmonica, Key of D
Get that Bluesy Harp Sound!
You can’t resist that dirty, bluesy harp sound! There’s a raw power and a certain grit that drives that tone. And if you’re serious about it, only a Hohner will do. Here, you get a fantastic Blues Harp. The sort of harp the real players choose, and you know what we mean by that. This Blues Harp is built to last a long time. It offers up a full and consistent tone, it’s highly bendable – it’s plain and simple, everything a good harmonica should be. Don’t settle for less than a quality harmonica. Get the sort of harp you’re playing skills won’t outgrow: the Hohner Blues Harp.
- Reed plates (material, thickness): brass, 0.9 mm
- Reed plates (surface): brass
- Reeds (number, material): 20, brass
- Comb (material, colour): doussie, brown
- Comb (finish): double lacquered
- Mouthpiece (surface): doussie
- Cover plates: stainless steel
- Keys: F#, F, E, Eb, D, Db, C, B(H), Bb, A, Ab, G
- Type: diatonic
- Tuning: Richter
- Number of holes: 10
- Tonal range: 3 octaves
- Length: 10.5 cm / 4.1″