True-diversity Wireless Handheld Microphone System with Q6 Professional Dynamic Microphone, 300′ Operating Range, and Included Rackmount Kit
Samson’s Concert 88 Handheld wireless microphone system gives you the wireless freedom you need, without the high price tag. In addition to its great-sounding handheld dynamic microphone, this highly sophisticated rack-mountable system provides you with all of the hallmarks of true professional wireless. Run up to 16 Concert 88 Handheld and other Concert 88 systems at once across two different frequency bands for maximum bandwidth. Infrared technology makes setup a snap, and with up to eight hours of battery life, you’ll never have to worry about your Samson Concert 88 Handheld system cutting out in the middle of a set.
Samson’s Concert 88 series delivers affordable UHF quality
If you’re looking for high-performance UHF wireless for a great low price, then this is the system for you. Like the rest of Samson’s Concert 88 series, this Concert 88 Handheld system provides you with such professional wireless features as frequency-agile, true-diversity operation, plus noise-fighting tone key and auto mute functions. And with up to 300′ of operating range, the Samson Concert 88 Handheld really lets you get around the venue.
Take The Worry Out Of Wireless
Samson’s Concert 88 Handheld Wireless System offers a high-performance UHF wireless solution where the freedom of mobility is a must. It’s perfect for singers, business professionals, educators and others looking for stunning sound and versatility without cables.
Ready to rock, right out of the box
The frequency-agile Concert 88 Handheld allows for up to 16 systems to operate simultaneously (region dependent) with up to 300′ separating the receiver and transmitter. At the core of the system is the CR88 Wireless Receiver. Featuring a true diversity design, the CR88 minimizes signal dropouts during performance. If a dropout does occur, the CR88’s tone key and auto mute functions eliminate any background noise until the signal is restored.
Versatile and expandable
The CR88 receiver’s front panel provides a Select button for auto syncing receiver and transmitter channels via an infrared signal. The panel also features a 7-segment Channel LED, Volume knob, Power button, two tuned antennas, as well as Audio and Ready indicators, for optimal functionality and monitoring. Balanced XLR and 1/4″ outputs can be found on the receiver’s back panel.
All Night Long
The Concert 88 Handheld features the CH88 Handheld Transmitter with a Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsule. The transmitter, which can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries, is engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction.
With Samson’s Concert 88 Handheld Wireless System, advanced technology and total versatility combine to provide high-quality wireless performance wherever singers, business professionals, educators and others need it.
- Simultaneous Systems Per Band 16 (Across two bands)
- System: Analog/Digital Analog
- System: Frequency Range 542.125-565.975 MHz
- System: Operating Range 300 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response 50Hz-15kHz
- System: Microphone Included Yes
- System: Channel Selection Manual
- Microphone: Type Dynamic
- Transmitter: Form Factor Handheld with Mic Capsule
- Transmitter: Dynamic Range 100dB (A-weighted)
- Transmitter: Mute Feature Yes
- Transmitter: Battery Type 2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life 8 hours
- Transmitter: Dimensions 10.23″ x 2.1″
- Transmitter: Weight 0.48 lbs.
- Receiver: Antenna Type Fixed
- Receiver: Signal/Noise Ratio 90dB
- Receiver: Type Rackmount
- Receiver: Rack Spaces 0.5U Half rack
- Receiver: Front Panel Display Yes
- Receiver: Displays LED
- Receiver: Outputs 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″
- Receiver: Dimensions 8.25″ x 4.9″ x 1.75″
- Receiver: Weight 0.85 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number SWC88HCL6