400W Portable PA with Reverb-equipped 8-channel Mixer, Two speakers with 8″ LF/1″ HF drivers, and Built-in Stand Mounts
An Ideal Compact PA for Intimate Venues
Whether you’re a public speaker, singer-songwriter, or in a band; the Yamaha StagePas 400BT is your all-in-one PA solution for pristine sound in smaller venues. The StagePas 400BT offers extensive connectivity. Equipped with Bluetooth wireless audio connectivity, the 400BT can stream audio to your StagePas system from any Bluetooth-paired device such as a smartphone, tablet, or laptop up to 33 feet away. The StagePas 400BT offers 2-band EQ on each channel. Four mic/line inputs feature XLR jacks, with phantom power on channels 1–2 and 1/4″ XLR combo inputs on channels 3–4; channel 4 is switchable to hi-Z for instruments with passive pickups. In addition, there are two stereo line input channels switchable for mono operation, plus support for RCA and 1/8″ stereo mini inputs. Monitor and subwoofer outputs on the 400BT provide easy expandability. For shows that require a monitor mix or extended low end, simply connect powered speakers such as Yamaha’s DXR Series full-range speakers or DXS Series subwoofers.
Bluetooth connectivity for setup flexibility
At Musiekwereld, we’ve found the StagePas 400BT’s Bluetooth connectivity handy for effortlessly incorporating backing tracks, loops, intermission music, or even software instruments into your live performance setup without a cable — while placing the device for maximum access/safety. Audio is routed to channels 7/8 on the StagePas 400BT’s mixer. Couldn’t be simpler!
Lightweight and portable
The StagePas 400BT consists of two lightweight speakers and a detachable powered mixer, a pair of speaker cables, and a power cable, for a complete portable sound reinforcement solution that you can set up easily in virtually any environment. The mixer also fits into one of the speaker enclosures, making for easy transport and a smaller footprint while in use.
Excellent sound quality without hassles
Advanced Yamaha technologies help the StagePas achieve excellent professional sound quality without hassles. Built-in feedback suppression targets problem frequencies before they become audible. With one-knob control, Yamaha Master EQ optimizes audio to match its environment. Channels 1 through 4 are equipped with independent sends for the four studio-grade reverb types (Hall, Plate, Room, and Echo), which are derived from Yamaha’s acclaimed SPX series effects processors. You can also turn Reverb on and off via an optional footswitch — perfect for when an event host is speaking between songs.
Intelligent power management
With the StagePas 400BT delivering 400 watts of power, you are sure to be heard clearly throughout smaller venues. Intelligent DSP and advanced limiting protect the system and ensure the most efficient power usage. What’s more, custom designed waveguides help the StagePas achieve broad sound distribution for maximum coverage.
- Type: Powered mixer with 2 passive speakers
- Speaker Drivers: 1 x 8″ LF, 1 x 1″ HF
- Number of Mixer Channels:8
- Number of Mic Preamps: 4
- Phantom Power: Channel 1, 2
- EQ: 2-band Channel EQ, 1-Knob Master EQ
- Effects: Reverb
- Inputs: 2 x XLR, 1 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line), 1 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line/Hi-Z), 4 x 1/4″ TS (dual stereo), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo•
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (speaker), 2 x 1/4″ (monitor), 1 x 1/4″ (subwoofer)
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.1
- Other I/O: 1 x 1/4″ (reverb footswitch)
- Total Power: 400W
- Frequency Response:40Hz-20khz (-3 dB)
- Playback: Bluetooth streaming
- Mounting Options:Pole, Floor
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 18.58″ (speaker), 7.08″ (mixer)
- Width: 11.37″ (speaker), 12.12″ (mixer)
- Depth: 10.82″ (speaker), 4.56″ (mixer)
- Weight: 40.34 lbs. (total), 16.97 lbs. (2 x speaker), 6.36 lbs. (mixer)
- Manufacturer Part Number: STAGEPAS 400BT