61-key Portable Arranger with Lighted Keys, Touch Sensitivity, Super Articulation! Lite Voices, Accompaniment Styles, Touch Tutor and Smart Chord Modes, and Battery Powered
Packed with smart features that make learning “EZ” and fun, the Yamaha EZ300 is perfect for those just getting started on their musical journey. Producing your own music has never been easier! This 61-key portable arranger keyboard gives you everything you need, starting with five octaves of lighted keys and touch sensitivity that captures the expressive dynamics in your playing. Don’t know a shred of music theory? No worries — the keys on the EZ300 light up to show you the correct notes, while the Keys to Success learning system lets you learn songs at your own pace and the Touch Tutor lesson mode tracks how hard you hit the keys, reinforcing proper dynamics technique.
Packed with smart features — just follow the lights
With the Yamaha EZ300, you’ll be making music as soon as you switch it on, even if you’ve never played before. All you need to do it follow the lighted keys! It has a Smart Chord feature that ensures you play correctly voiced chords, from simple triads to more complex 7th chords, with just a few fingers. With the EZ300, your music will sound great! It’s loaded with Yamaha’s Super Articulation! Lite Voices that reproduce the natural nuances of non-keyboard instruments when played on the keyboard.
Put it all together
When it’s time to put it all together, Accompaniment Styles provide an instant backing band for your music, while you retain total control over chord changes and arrangements. Ready to take your music public? Built-in speakers and battery power make the Yamaha EZ300 ideal for busking in the park. With its onboard library of popular songs, which includes many hits, the Yamaha EZ300 is a exciting way to learn music at home or in the classroom with the youngsters in your life. Take your music to the next level with the Yamaha EZ300 from Musiekwereld!
Onboard songs include:
- “Happy” (Pharrell Williams)
- “It’s My Life” (Jon Bon Jovi/Martin Sandberg/Richie Sambora)
- “Viva La Vida” (Guy Berryman/Jon Buckland/Will Champion/Chris Martin)
- “Bad Romance” (Stefani Germanotta/Nadir Khayat)
- “Shape Of You” (Ed Sheeran/Kevin Briggs/Kandi Burruss/Tameka Cottle/Steve Mac/Johnny McDaid)
- “Duele El Corazón” (Enrique Iglesias/M. Hasibur Rahman/Francisco Saldana/Juan Luis Morera/Servando Moriche Primera Mussett/Patrick Ingunza/Silverio Ramon Lozada Schwarck)
- “Titanium” (David Guetta/Sia Furler/Giorgio Tuinfort/Nick Van De Wall)
- “Perfect” (Ed Sheeran)
- “Treasure” (Bruno Mars/Ari Levine/Philip Lawrence/FredrickBrown/Thibaut Berland/Christopher Acito)
- “Something Just Like This” (Andrew Taggart/ChrisMartin/Guy Berryman/Jonny Buckland/Will Champion)